The Norfolk 4
Watch this Norfolk Four Story ( Copy the link into your browser)
1. What questions did law enforcement fail to answer?
2. Why did the defendants admit fault or guilt to a crime they did not commit?
3. Why would a person implicate others in a crime they did not commit?
4. Why would law enforcement accept an omission from an innocent subject?
5. What role or lack there of did the military play in this matter?
6. What were the breakdowns in the criminal justice system?
7. What should be the consequences for wrongfully convicting a person for law enforcement and officers of the courts?
8. Is this a pervasive problem in the United States?
9. What can be done to avoid wrongfully convicting a person?
10. What happen to Detective Ford?
11: Other thoughts and opinions?