BUS211 International Business
1) to 6)
Unit Learning Outcomes
Week 10, Friday 21.09.2018 23.00, Online Turnitin submission
Due Date and Time
This is an individual assessment to demonstrate your research skills when
exploring key issues in the international business. Students will identify,
analyse and address potential risks and opportunities when conducting
international business. Report in provided format is to be submitted online.
(due online through Turnitin via Moodle).
1. Select a company that is currently operating, or has the potential to operate
2. From the potentially diverse product portfolio of your chosen company,
select a product/service to launch into a new market.
3. Select a country that your company does not currently sell this
4. Confirm this selection with your lecturer during Week 7 Lecture time.
5. Download and use the template provided on Moodle
? Secondary research including but not limited to, Government reports,
Industry reports, Newspaper articles, Books, and Journal articles.
? You should also use the EBSCO Databases, which you can access through
the Library Moodle page.
? This report will be submitted to Turnitin.
? Plagiarism and copying information from another student or online sources
will not be tolerated.
? All students MUST acknowledge the author of any research you use in your
? To avoid plagiarism, you will apply proper Harvard Style Referencing (ask
your lecturer and/or the librarian if you do not know what this means).
? Watch this video if you are unsure what referencing means:
? Use the library referencing guide.
Before submission, you must ensure your work satisfies the following…