· Use one word file to answer all questions. Use a bold heading with each chapter number such as Chapter 1. Under that heading, write your answer to the questions for Chapter 1.
· Answers must use correct spelling and grammar.
· Paragraphs must be used. Answers should require more than one paragraph. New paragraphs are used when a new thought or idea is introduced.
· You must use sources other than the textbook.
· If you are getting your ideas from somewhere other than yourself, include that information in the answer. For example, “According to NPR, robots are being used 50% more in operating rooms in 2017 than in 2016.”
· At the end of each answer, include your sources. You must include every website/url you got information.
· Use APA or MLA format for citing your sources. Show within the body of the answer where you are citing a source and at the end of each question include a full Works Cited for that answer.
· Submit ONE Word file with answers to all four chapters.
· Below are the 4 questions that has to be answered. Do not forget to give reference in APA or MLA format.